[Scpg] [hd-films-sb] Fwd: [Ccpg] Early Bird is due by Mon Oct 12! Sustainable Land Mgmt, Broadacre Permaculture, Holistic Mgmt with Darren Doherty and Kirk Gadzia

bob banner info at hopedance.org
Sat Oct 10 15:06:37 PDT 2009

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Quail Springs" <info at quailsprings.org>
> Date: October 10, 2009 11:55:48 AM PDT
> To: <ccpg at arashi.com>
> Subject: [Ccpg] Early Bird is due by Mon Oct 12!  Sustainable Land
> Mgmt, Broadacre Permaculture, Holistic Mgmt with Darren Doherty and
> Kirk Gadzia
>
> Early Bird Registration is due by this Monday, October 12th!
>
> Sustainable Land Management - a two part training with expert
> instructors Kirk Gadzia and Darren Doherty.
> Location: Near Santa Barbara at Orella Ranch. May be taken
> separately or together.
> $875 for full course with catered meals and camping.  $450 for Part
> 1 or Part 2 only.  Commuter rates are available as well.
> www.CarbonEconomySB.com for more info or to register.
>
> Part 1 - Holistic Management with Kirk Gadzia, November 10-12, 2009
> (*16 CEUs with Society for Range Management)
> Part 2 - Broadacre Permaculture and Keyline Design with Darren
> Doherty, November 12-15, 2009.
>
> Sustainable grazing and agricultural land management practices
> emphasizing soil building, water conservation, and long range
> planning for productivity and health. Benefits include: Improving
> soil health and biodiversity of rangelands and pastures. Increasing
> grazing and wildlife capacity.  Increasing annual profits and
> enhancing livelihoods. Optimally using rainfall and conserving
> water.  Growing healthier crops and achieving higher yields.
> Reversing desertification in brittle environments. Breaking the
> cycle of food and water insecurity. Enhancing family relationships.
> Early Bird registration October 12, Last Day to register is October
> 27.
>

> ********
> Soil Food Web, Compost and Compost Tea Technologies with Elaine Ingham
> October 30-November 1, 2009. Location: Near Santa Barbara at Orella
> Ranch
> Restoring the Soil Food Web is essential to rebuilding soil health
> and productivity. Join Dr. Elaine Ingham, world renowned soil
> microbiologist, to learn key soil health technologies and
> practices.  Last day to register is October 19.This course is ¾
> full, please register soon to secure a space.
>
> ********
>
> The Carbon Economy Educational Series offers trainings and public
> events in Santa Barbara this Fall on topics of critical relevance to
> the environment and local economies, with world class instructors
> and speakers. To register or learn more about the Carbon Economy
> Educational Series - Santa Barbara at www.CarbonEconomySB.com.

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Celebrating Transition, Opportunity and Resilience  •  2500 Oakview
Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.hopedance.org/cms
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance
Follow us at twitter: http://twitter.com/hopedance

edibleSLO: Celebrating Local Food, Farmers and Healthy Food in SLO
County
2500 Oakview Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.ediblesanluisobispo.com
http://www.wiserearth.org/group/edibleslo
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/ediblesanluisobispo
Follow us on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/edibleslo

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
TRANSITION:
Transition Initiative PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.