[Scpg] Earthbag Dome building in Santa Barbara

Aaron Musicant aaronmusicant at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 11:36:58 PDT 2009

Heya all, I live(d) up on Mountain Drive in the Tea Fire burn area and am
currently building an earthbag dome on our property.  I am looking for
people who would be interested in learning about earthbag construction in
exchange for a little sweat.  I am up on the property building every day of
the week, and can take up to 4 or 5 volunteers on any given day.
Also, Saturday October 17th, beginning around 9 am, I will be hosting a free
mini workshop/workparty where I will go over the full process of building
earth domes and provide the opportunity for hands on practice.

I just recently moved back to Santa Barbara to help restore the land after
the fire, and I look forward to getting involved in the Permaculture
community here.  Can't wait to meet you all!
Cheers,

Call me for more info, directions, etc...
Aaron Musicant
805-451-7794
aaronmusicant at gmail.com