[Scpg] Earth Dome Workparty #2

Aaron Musicant aaronmusicant at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 20:52:46 PST 2009

Hi all,
I will be hosting a second earthbag building workshop/workparty this Sunday,
November 8.  Same place, same dome on Mountain Drive in Santa Barbara.  On
Sunday we will be laying the earthbags on the dome, going over window forms,
and creating an arched door and entry vault.  So it will be a great
opportunity for those who participated in the workshop two weeks ago when
the dome was at its nascent stages, as well as for newcomers who want to get
their hands into earthbag building.  If you cannot make it on Sunday but are
still interested in dome construction, we could work out another day for you
to stop by as I am working there most days of the week and have volunteers
dropping in sporadically.

For more information, please contact Aaron at:
805-451-7794
or email me at aaronmusicant at gmail.com

Additionally, I am looking for a cement mixer and/or a generator to borrow
for a week or two (possibly three?).  If anyone could loan either I would be
most appreciative.  Happy permaculturing

Aaron