[Scpg] reminder - natural clay plaster this weekend - Ventura

Rachel Morris rachel.earth at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 12:07:20 PST 2009

Dear cobber friends,

hands_tny.jpgHere's a reminder about my natural plaster work-day this
Saturday, with cob teacher and artist Betty Seaman. Natural  pigments will
be gold and ultra-marine blue. This is not a paid workshop type of thing -
it's a time to learn, share food, and get my room ready in my 9 foot cob
studio. The concept, of course, is one more step towards a urban homestead
eco-village.

It would also be a nice time to come check out my place which I hope will be
the beginning of a communal living housing association.

Please RSVP if you plan to attend. Bring clothes you don't mind getting
covered with clay. And please bring food for a pot-luck lunch.

Natural Plaster Work Day & Potluck Lunch

Saturday, November 14th

9:30am to 4:30 pm

345 West Center St, Ventura CA 93001

(805)648-1267

Warm Regards,

-Rachel Morris

PS - Reminder - Eco-Village potluck, Sunday, November 22, 5pm.  ;->  Same
place - 345 West Center. Know people interested in communal housing in
Ventura? Feel free to invite any wonderful friends you might have.