[Scpg] nature plaster postponed due to illness - Ventura Cob

Rachel Morris rachel.earth at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 08:52:36 PST 2009

Dear Friends,

I just got the cold/flue - and have to postpone my natural plaster event.
Dang it! I'm so sorry to have to change plans. But I'm sure you'll all thank
me for not sneezing all over you. <smile>

It looks like Betty Seaman will be available December 5th for the interior
plaster, with a possible external plaster date December 6th. I will send out
a confirmation about that. Thank you for your patience, and for all the
wonderful replies I've been getting.

Warm Regards,

-Rachel

(805)648-1267