[Scpg] Special Permaculture Consulting and Design Offer - This weekend only!

Devin S devinfromheaven at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 00:08:09 PST 2009

Hi everyone!

I'm heading down to Ventura for the weekend and have chosen to be available
for Permaculture Consultation and Design from Friday, Dec. 4 through Sunday,
Dec. 6.

Because this is a last minute notice, I thought it would be nice to offer a
flat rate for Permaculture Consultations bringing it down to $50 per hour
rather than $100 - yes, a 50% discount. And for those who don't know, if we
choose to do further design, I will credit that initial consultation cost to
your account.

Permaculture Consultations and Design harvest patterns of the land, and
weave your vision to create abundant and resilient ecosystems for all life.
Although each context for design is different, you can expect to get:

   - A glimpse at what's possible for your land
   - How to get the greatest yield for the least energy invested
   - Where to start
   - and How to organize it all into a fun and simple process

On top of that, I am piloting a new type of service called "Permaculture
Mentoring & Maintenance" which actually arose as a request from clients. It
offers the opportunity to work along side me on your project while sharing
tending techniques and possibilities for developing your design.

Please e-mail me back as soon as possible about your interest to ensure that
I can fit you into this weekend. I will be checking e-mail often throughout
the weekend.

Best,
Devin Slavin

(If you would not like to receive offers like this in the future, please
respond to this email with "NO THANKS" in the title.)

--
Devin Slavin
Regenerative Design & Mentoring

Upcoming Events:

SANTA CRUZ "HANDS-ON" PERMACULTURE COURSE SERIES
Earthen Oven, Greywater, Native Skills and Awareness, Food Forestry, Veggie
Gardens, & Backyard Chickens Workshops
(Email Devin at AbundanceInBalance.com for in more info)

Video:

Lastest video from my Laundry to Landscape Greywater Workshop:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzTDleOu9XQ

Fresh video from Grow Food Party Crew Santa Cruz!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOG2ajvsi0I

Latest video from our Creating an Edible Oasis workshop:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwIXhoIArVE

Check out the official Grow Food Party Crew video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwwHWln08Z4