[Scpg] one more 1/2 day of plaster

Rachel Morris rachelmorris at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 6 10:50:11 PST 2009

Dear Natural Builders,

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, to the twelve people who came and plastered like
crazy. It looks so beautiful today. Wow - we got almost the whole thing done
on Saturday.

I promise to post photos. My camera just quit working, but I have some from
Saturday.

Today, Sunday, we're starting a little late. There's a stretch to be
plastered on the outside, and a few details to work on the inside. If you
come by today, just remember to bring gloves, clothes that can get
plastered, lunch if you need it, a digital camera if you've got it, and
large yogurt lids.

Love,

Rachel Morris

(805)648-1267