[Scpg] [Lapg] Perennial vegetable list wanted

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 11 19:30:01 PST 2009

Well, yes, please do get started on the roots and vines :-)  Love to hear what you've had success with. I love the moringa!  First introducd to it in Florida, I brought seeds to S Cal if anybody's interested. Beautiful plant, so useful for so many things and a possible life saving food source perhaps.  And the Okinawan spinach does well in shade and heat both which is great for my yard in Fl.  I haven't tried a number of the ones you listed, looking forward to it.

Have heard about this book, may need to break down and purchase...

Cory