[Scpg] NEW! How to Start a Home-Based Landscaping Business, 6th Edition/Owen Dell

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon Dec 21 01:17:39 PST 2009

Revised and Updated 6th edition, featuring new information on
marketing and selling your services in "Sustainable Landscaping," one
of the hottest new trends in landscaping.
New Edition!

Have you ever dreamed of starting your own landscaping business? Have
you been hesitant to put your plans into action? This comprehensive
guide contains all the necessary tools and strategies you need to
successfully launch and grow your own business.

    Author Owen Dell shares his experiences and down-to-earth advice
on every aspect of setting up and running a thriving home-based
landscaping business. He shows you how to purchase the right tools,
estimate start-up costs, price services, and stay profitable once in
business. He even offers tips for surfing the Internet to obtain
valuable resources and market your services. From painless record
keeping to cost-efficient management techniques, Dell's step-by-step
methods are practical, innovative, and easy to understand.

A MESSAGE FROM OWEN:

I'm really happy with the newest edition of this classic reference.
How to Start a Home-Based Landscaping Business has been in print for
over 15 years now, and has been acclaimed by industry leaders for its
thoroughness and friendly approach. It's used as a textbook in many
college-level courses, but it's also readable and fun. Let me be your
guide to the world of landscaping and help you to be successful as
I've helped so many others over the years. I receive emails and
letters all the time from readers, thanking me for the book and
telling me of their successes in business. I know that you too will
not only like the book, but that it will really help you to get
started in your own business or to run your existing business more
efficiently and profitably.

While you're at it, why not get my other book,
<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?OwenDellAssociates/d961d592f6/e997be8200/38b531fb56>Sustainable
Landscaping for Dummies? It'll show you how to create beautiful,
sustainable landscapes for your clients.

Thanks so much for your interest. Write me any time if you have a
question or to let me know of your personal success stories.

  Grow and prosper,

Owen

Learn all about:

Writing Your Own Business Plan
Getting Clients and Dealing with Them Professionally
Screening and Hiring Employees
Getting Paid
Marketing Your Business On and Off the Internet
Designing Projects and Project Management
Outshining the Competition
Use these special features and workbook pages:

Business Plan Worksheet
Material and Labor Records
Cost Worksheets
Sample Office Forms
Profit-and-Loss Worksheet

GET A COPY TODAY

Buy How to Start a Home-Based Landscaping Business at your favorite
local bookstore or on line at
<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?OwenDellAssociates/d961d592f6/e997be8200/477f9ed9f9>www.owendell.com.
Books purchased on line will be signed by the author. Mention this ad
and receive a FREE bonus gift. Questions? No problem. Just email us
at owen at owendell.com or give us a call at 805 962-3253. We'll be
happy to help you out!