[Scpg] Wed Jan 13 SB Permaculture Guild meeting - "talking stick"

LBUZZELL at aol.com LBUZZELL at aol.com
Tue Jan 5 11:04:37 PST 2010

Hi everyone,

The Santa Barbara Permaculture Guild is having its first meeting of  the
New Year on Wed, Jan 13 from 7 pm - 8:45 pm at Larry and Linda's  house.  We
can only hold 25 people, so please RSVP to _lbuzzell at aol.com_
(mailto:lbuzzell at aol.com)  to let us know you're  coming, and we'll give you our address
(we're in the Samarkand area of Santa  Barbara, between San Roque and the 101
freeway).

This will be a "Talking Stick" meeting, so there won't be a specific topic,
 but we'll pass around the talking stick for anyone who'd like to share
what  permaculture-related activities they've been involved with recently
and/or what  some of their permaculture goals are for 2010.  We're especially
eager to  hear from folks who attended any of the great classes at Orella Ranch
or other  pc events, so we can all learn.  We'll also be asking for
suggestions about  topics and speakers for our upcoming 2010 meetings.

We'll provide tea and coffee.  Feel free to bring any food or snacks  you'd
like to eat and/or share.

Happy New Year and we're looking forward to seeing you,

Linda and Larry