[Scpg] L.A. Permaculture Farm

Dennis Pilien dpilien98 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 08:35:13 PST 2010

Permaculturists (Permaculturistas?):
I am doing some writing about permaculture and city-farms and the leadership personalities involved. Leadership in action is what I am interested in. If you have examples of these "farms in the city" people and contact information, I would be grateful. Those places and people less well-known are of interest, as are the larger farms in the greater Los Angeles area. Other areas of closely related material will be also considered. Maybe you could help me and I appreciate anything that you do to help me. A story could be about a environmentally-cool place or someone you know. Call me to discuss any story possibility, functionary details and addenda. all of the above is shared "on both sides of the table, i.e. I will tell you about my background if you want, if you contact me. Emails first, then phone calls.
Towards sustainability,
Best of the best,
Dennis Pilien
LAPG 2006, etc...