[Scpg] Green Shorts Film Festival - Call for 2 Minute Movies by March 26th

Cerena Childress Cerena at ItsAstroLogical.com
Mon Jan 25 15:08:29 PST 2010

Kent, was that you filming at the Seed Swap Saturday?  If not, I would find out who that guy was and see if he would be inspired to get his film to you.  He said he might put it on YouTube.  He filmed me representing the Community Gardens and I believe several other people.  He seemed to know what he was doing.  He easily would have footage for a 2 min short.

I don’t see Lynn Siegel-Boettner on your list:  lynn at sbfoodnotlawns.org  She or Heather would likely know who he was.  Or perhaps Nicola Gordon, a tireless green networker and musician.   niquoo at gmail.com

Another person I think would be a fabulous art community link for our green community is Charlotte Gould!  char.gould at gmail.com

Keep connecting!

Cerena

heartsEyeglases

Happy Birthdays, Aquarians!

Cerena Childress

Professional Astrologer 37 years

Explore the Magic of Your Personal Power!

Call Cerena at 805-898-7888  Thanks!

MasterCard/Visa - Gift Certificates

Website/Newsletters:   <http://www.itsastrological.com/> http://www.itsastrological.com