[Scpg] goodbye to Ojai

Rachel Dawson pathofservice at ojaifoundation.org
Tue Feb 2 16:17:43 PST 2010

Hello friends and Ojai Foundation supporters,

I wanted to send you a quick note to let you know that I am leaving the Ojai
Foundation.  I am heading to Northern California in serch of a permaculture
community in the Sonoma County region.  I've got a few leads, but if you
know of any others, please let me know.

I am no longer receiving emails to the ojaifoundation.org address, so if
you'd like to stay in touch, my personal email is: radiantearth at gmail.com  I
can also be found on Facebook and WiserEarth.

Many blessings to you all!  May our paths cross again on a beautiful piece
of earth somewhere.

Rachel Dawson

--
Check out my new fiction novel:
All Acts of Love and Pleasure Are Her Rituals

A high priestess in a secret society. Forbidden love. A destiny preordained.

The tantalizing tale of Caroline Hathaway, a healer during a dangerous time
of change, when the earth still teaches her secrets to those who believe.

"If there is any positive side to stark changes coming our way, it may be in
the benefits of close communal relations, of having to really work
intimately (and physically) with our neighbors, to be part of an enterprise
that really matters and to be fully engaged in meaningful social enactments
instead of being merely entertained to avoid boredom.

Years from now, when we hear singing at all, we will hear ourselves, and we
will sing with our whole hearts."

"The Long Emergency", 2005, by James Howard Kunstler, Grove/Atlantic, Inc.,
publisher.