[Scpg] Household/Community forming in OJAI

Susan Justice susjust at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 17:25:00 PST 2010

Attention, Greenies and Foodies!

You or someone you know may be interested in this intentional
household forming in Ojai, "the town targeted as the "most likely to
become THE demo model for a true Transition Town". Wayne Thompson who
just moved here from Ireland/Europe located here for that reason - to
make that happen. COME! be the epicenter of and the Creators of the
NEXT STEP!

My roommates are all leaving over the next two months. Two rooms are
available approx Feb15th. MBR may be available by 3/1//10 as well,
which would be earlier than originally planned and definitely by
4/1/10 .

 I  am going to try to keep the lease on this great house, but I will
definitely need HELP! I need 2 people ready to commit to $675
total/per month (all utilities included) and someone interested in the
MBR +3/4 bath @$900 (perhaps a couple or two people wanting to share a
11x16 room)

I am looking for Mature People of All Ages interested in creating
Peace, Harmony and Green Living. Includes Green activists, and "Wisdom
Keeper" Elders. People will participate in this community in many
ways.

Great house in N. Ojai - 5 min from city center. Right now I am using
it for Transition Town Meetings, Food and Ag (Green Coalition)
potlucks, etc. It has a large living room and dining area, good sized
double island kitchen w/DW.

Rent is $675/person/room (with a $550 deposit)  for each of the 2 open
rooms and $900 for the 11x16 MBR+ 2/4 Private Bath. 5th room in the
garage primarily for guests, etc. Room for a garden. Extra storage
buildings outside (garden sheds, etc). Great shady back yard that has
a little gate into a neighborhood park

I have a cat, so more animals might be a problem, and the landlord
will want a separate deposit, but let's see who's interested...and
what it is we want and need to give and receive from each other.

Susan Justice
 646-4771