[Scpg] Fwd: [Lapg] Mark Lakeman of City Repair returning to So. Cal!

lakinroe at silcom.com lakinroe at silcom.com
Sat Feb 6 12:35:36 PST 2010

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Camille Cimino" <camillecimino at gmail.com>
To: lapg at arashi.com, scpg at arashi.com
Sent: Saturday, February 6, 2010 11:56:21 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [Lapg] Mark Lakeman of City Repair returning to So. Cal!

Hello,

Mark Lakeman will be returning to Southern California.

We would like to establish a team of folks and possible venues to get started planning earlier this year.

It would be especially nice to start working on actual City Repair projects too.

Please contact me if you are interested in helping and/or hosting an event.

Thanks,

--
Camille Cimino
"The Nature of Things"