[Scpg] reliable used truck wanted for non profit

Barbara Wishingrad seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 18:56:41 PST 2010

reliable used truck wanted for start up green business/non profit.
Nissan Frontier or Toyota Tacoma preferred, will consider any make or
model. 120 K miles or less. runs well. good tires. gas saver. access
cab, short bed preferred, no raised wheels. white color preferred but
any color is fine. We are looking for someone to donate a truck for a
tax deduction equal to the Blue Book price. This is not like Cars 4
Causes, a wonderful program that we are also affiliated with, when the
truck is resold and the money then given to the organization. We need
to use this truck to transport materials for our workshops and more. If
you have a reliable used truck that you want to get rid of, please
consider donating it to us or if you know someone who is willing to pay
for the truck and donate it to us, please let us know. This is a really
good cause and we need a reliable used truck. We are happy to give more
details to any serious party. We will also consider the donation of any
reliable used truck that does not meet the requirements listed above.

thanks for your help with this.  pass it on to others who may be interested.
email or call me with questions or leads.
thanks, barbara wishingrad
seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
805-965-4402

 "To live outside the law, you must be honest"...Bob Dylan