[Scpg] Monthly Greywater Workshops, including Rain Harvesting Strategies

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 4 06:56:59 PST 2010

Spreading the word about an amazing permie offering amazing workshops!

 "...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and shelter."

- Bill Mollison