[Scpg] 333 Ranch - Thursday: free permaculture event on Local Jobs

quantumvibe at mac.com quantumvibe at mac.com
Mon Mar 1 17:56:00 PST 2010

Hi Linda -  ( and everyone)

I've been reading your email with interest since I've been on Arashi for the past few months - my friend Tammy Burcar says you're very involved with most of the stuff I'm interested in...

I'm in the Santa Barbara Slow Money Alliance with Wes Roe  and Margie Bushman. That system is still birthing, but has vast potential nationally.

I'd dearly love to make the meeting Thursday, but am conflicted with a long- running Consensus training class.

This is part of my project to create a live - in intentional community here on the South Coast, somewhere from Carp to Hollister. Progress has been slow but steady. The concept name is 333 Ranch, for Triple Bottom Line.

I've got a small core, and we're in the thick of agreements, legal structure, governance and of course finance. Another 40 or so folks have expressed varying levels of interest, from " let me know when my room's ready " to " where's the shovel? "

Please keep me posted on the next event - I really regret not being able to meet you at the circle on Thursday.

Blessings and Light

Johnny Sacko