[Scpg] NOPALITO Native Plant Nursery . . . . Great people. . . AMAZING sale

Kristina Mata L.A at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 23 15:21:56 PDT 2010

Tell them TINA on the Permaculture list sent you and get 10 % off non sale items. They have veggies also right now.

Antonio, Kenji and Ricks new Native Plant Nursery. Knowledgeable, warm owners and staff. Plant health and selection are EXCELLENT ! Several of us have been really pleased with what we have purchased.

NOPALITO
4107 East Main Street
Ventura, CA 93003
(805) 844-7449

1 Gallon containers normally $7.99, SALE PRICE $5.50!!
5 Gallon Containers normally $19.99, SALE PRICE $13.99!!
15 Gallon Containers 30% off Retail!!
All MSWN Agaves now $20.00!

Among many of the plants on sale are some of our favorites, including....
Purple Three Awn - Arisitda purpurea
Indian Mallow - Abutilon palmeri
Pink Fairy Duster - Calliandra eriophylla
Deer Grass - Muhlenbergia rigens
Apricot Mallow - Spharalcea ambigua
Apache plume - Fallugia paradoxa
Desert Lavender - Hyptis emoryi..........All $5.50 in 1 Gallon containers! And all of our BIG 5 and 15 Gallon Desert Willows (Chilopsis), Palo Verde's (Cercidium) and Texas Rangers (Leucophyllum) are on sale as well, from 20-30% off retail price!

Don't forget our next few lectures, including.....
Saturday May 1st, Growing Fruit Locally (FREE)
Saturday May 8th Owen Dell 'What to do with the Lawn' ($10 - $15)
Saturday May 15th Bart O'Brien, Growing California's Native Sages' ($10 - $15)