[Scpg] Fw: give your stuff away day May 15

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 26 08:57:52 PDT 2010

Hmmm... Sounds like something worth participating in.
 "...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and shelter."

- Bill Mollison

Begin forwarded message: