[Scpg] Ode Salon: An evening with Gunter Pauli, author of The Blue Economy Tuesday, April 27, 2010 from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM (PT)

Margie Bushman, Coordinator, SBCC Center for Sustainability sbpcnet at silcom.com
Mon Apr 26 16:32:41 PDT 2010

For those of you with friends in San Francisco, you might want to let
them know of an event tomorrow night (tues) with Gunter Pauli.  He
will be at Fort Mason, at an Ode magazine sponsored event.  The cost
is $35, but includes a copy of the book, which sells for $29.

Let your friends in the Bay Area know, our event, sponsored by the
SBCC Center for Sustainability this weekend was standing room only,
Gunter Pauli received a standing ovation.

Fritjof Capra will also be at the talk-

Ode Salon: An evening with Gunter Pauli, author of The Blue Economy

Tuesday, April 27, 2010 from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM (PT)
San Francisco, CA

Event Details

Ode presents the launch of the Ode Salon Series:

An evening with Dr. Gunter Pauli, author of the book, The Blue
Economy: Cultivating a New Business Model for a Time of Crisis, with
special guest: Fritjof Capra, author of The Tao of Physics and The
Science of Leonardo.

Dr. Gunter Pauli will speak about the world beyond green and
sustainability: The Blue Economy.  He will explain how a new
generation of entrepreneurs can bring innovations to the marketplace,
secure the basic needs of all, and make sustainable businesses competitive.

Fritjof Capra will comment on Dr. Pauli's findings and Ode's
Editor-in-Chief, Jurriaan Kamp, will moderate while taking questions
from the audience on this very interesting and perfectly timed subject.

We invite you to join us for the first in a continuing series of Ode
Salon's throughout the year.

WHEN: Tuesday, April 27th - 5-8PM

WHERE: Fort Mason Center, San Francisco

COST: $35*

*This fee includes a free copy of the The Blue Economy (retail value
of  $29.95) and organically grown wine and food supplied by our
generous sponsors. Gunter Pauli will be on hand to personally sign
your copy of his book.

REGISTER NOW!

Seats are limited.

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
    an educational non-profit since 2000
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in
order to grow." - Anonymous

First Annual Southern California Permaculture Convergence August 2008
http://socalifornia.permacultureconvergence.org