[Scpg] Fw: STUDIO SPACE AVAILABLE

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 27 09:39:39 PDT 2010

I figure some of you in the Ventura area might be interested or know of some permacultural artist types to pass it on to...
 "...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and shelter."

- Bill Mollison