[Scpg] Sustainable World Radio Interview with David Holmgren

Sustainable World Radio sustainableworldradio at earthlink.net
Mon May 10 18:27:22 PDT 2010

Hi Everybody,

People have been asking me how they can listen to Sustainable World Radio since I'm taking a break from broadcasting live on local community radio station KCSB.  There are a couple of different ways to tune in. Sustainable World Podcasts can now be heard on my website- www.sustainableworldradio.com and on ITunes. Many of my interviews and past shows are posted online, as well as some new interviews (with more to follow), and lots of perennial favorites including: Mushrooms Can Save the World with Paul Stamets, Botanical Medicine with Kami McBride, Keyline Design with Darren Doherty, and Homescale Permaculture with Toby Hemenway.

Wes Roe of the Santa Barbara Permaculture Network and I were pleased to spend some time on the phone with Permaculture Co-Founder David Holmgren.  We have a two part interview to show for it that will hopefully make you laugh, teach you some things about how to contribute and thrive in an energy descent world, and reassure you that "the party may not be over."

I'm thrilled that the Internet exists and that many people around the world are listening to and learning from the amazing guests that I've been able to speak with over the past six years. It's inspiring to be surrounded by such incredible teachers, earth stewards, plant people, and permaculturists who are sharing their skills and knowledge at such a critical time.

Thanks for your support and for listening.

Jill Cloutier

www.sustainableworldradio.com