[Scpg] The KAZU TIME Show -HOPE- Building The Blue Enonomy with Dr. Gunter Pauli in Santa Barbara/ Evening Talk & Booksigning Friday - April 23, 2010 - 7:30pm - 9:30pm Fe Bland Auditorium

Margie Bushman, Coordinator, SBCC Center for Sustainability sbpcnet at silcom.com
Wed May 12 11:31:00 PDT 2010

http://www.ahbbs.net/play/YHaC0N_7mOU.htm

Title: The KAZU TIME Show -HOPE- Building The
Blue Enonomy with Dr. Gunter Pauli
the Blue Economy with Dr. Gunter Pauli From Green
Jobs to the Blue Economy: Nature Shows Us How To
Innovate, Generate Wealth, Creates Jobs &
Reinvigorate Our Economy http://www.zeri.org
http://www.theblueeconomy.de
http://www.theblueeconomy.com http://www.sbpermaculture.org
Evening Talk & Booksigning Friday - April 23,
2010 - 7:30pm - 9:30pm Fe Bland Auditorium -

Santa Barbara City College West Campus Workshop:
 From Green Jobs to Building the Blue Economy
with Dr. Gunter Pauli & Guests Mr. Woody Tasch,
President of Slow Money Alliance Mr. Kreigh
Hampel, City of Burbank, Public Works, Recycling
Coordinator Mr. Randy Grissom, Director of the
Santa Fe Community College Sustainable
Technologies Center Saturday - April 24, 2010 -
9:00am - 5:00pm SBCC East Campus - Physical Science Building

Retreat with Dr. Gunter Pauli Sunday, April 25,
2010 - 10:00am - 4:00pm North of Santa Barbara on
the Gaviota Coast Author of the newly published
book "The Blue Economy, 10 Years, 100 Innovations, 100 Million Jobs"

Dr. Gunter Pauli challenges us to give up
doomsday thinking. Dr. Gunter Pauli suggests by
emulating nature we can evolve from an economy
based on scarcity to an economy based on
abundance---the cascading, nutrient rich, Blue
Economy. Founder of Zero Emissions Research
Initiatives (ZERI) Global Network, Dr. Gunter
Pauli pioneered the concept of waste being seen
as a resource that with creative thinking, can be
used to create multiple enterprises from singular
ones, with benefits for the economy and the environment.

Dr. Pauli is fond of saying that returns on
investment from these kinds of business models
far exceed those of companies like Microsoft. Dr.
Gunter Pauli, famous eco-entrepreneur and
passionate proponent of green development
worldwide, is the former president of Ecover
biodegradable soap company who built Europes first ecological factory.

Dr. Pauli is the founder of Worldwatch Europe,
and a member of the Club of Rome and directs the
Zero Emissions Research Initiative (ZERI) at the
United Nations University in Tokyo. He lectures
regularly to business executives and governments,
and is the author of 17 books in 21 languages.

  Dr. Gunter Pauli was a keynote speaker at the
annual Club of Rome Conference and at the General
Assembly of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization in 2009.

Dr. Pauli addresses the UNEP BUsiness for the
Environment Global Summit in Soeul, Korea in
April 2010. We live on this beautiful planet,
Mother Earth, breathe the same air, and drink the
same water. We are all brothers and sisters and
members of the human family. Life is a precious
gift to enjoy, celebrate, and appreciate! Life is
a choice, and we need to choose to be happy! We
make things happen by wishing them! Ask, Believe,
then Receive! Golden Rule: Treat others as you
would like to be treated! Thank you! I appreciate
the people who can respect our differences and
can treat others with respect, gratitude, good
manner and positive attitude! Thank you for
reading this note, and thank you for choosing to
see my pictures and to watch my videos! Have a
wonderful day to you all! Contact:
TheKAZUTIMEshow at gmail.com © The KAZU TIME Show (Kazu).
Author: <http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheKAZUTIMEshow>TheKAZUTIMEshow
Tags: <http://www.ahbbs.net/play//p-Blue
Economy-1.htm>Blue Economy,
<http://www.ahbbs.net/play//p-Dr. Gunter
Pauli-1.htm>Dr. Gunter Pauli,
<http://www.ahbbs.net/play//p-Gunter
Pauli-1.htm>Gunter Pauli,
<http://www.ahbbs.net/play//p-Santa
Barbara-1.htm>Santa Barbara,
<http://www.ahbbs.net/play//p-CA-1.htm>CA,
<http://www.ahbbs.net/play//p-California-1.htm>California,
<http://www.ahbbs.net/play//p-Santa Barbara City
College-1.htm>Santa Barbara City College,
<http://www.ahbbs.net/play//p-SBCC Center for
Sustainability-1.htm>SBCC Center for
Sustainability, <http://www.ahbbs.net/play//p-El
Capitan State Beach-1.htm>El Capitan State Beach,
<http://www.ahbbs.net/play//p-KAZU-1.htm>KAZU,
<http://www.ahbbs.net/play//p-The KAZU TIME
Show-1.htm>The KAZU TIME Show,
<http://www.ahbbs.net/play//p-Hope-1.htm>Hope<http://www.ahbbs.net/play//p-Ǽ-1.htm>,
<http://www.ahbbs.net/play//p--1.htm>,
Duration: 598 seconds
View count:
Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
    an educational non-profit since 2000
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in
new directions, in order to grow." - Anonymous

First Annual Southern California Permaculture Convergence August 2008
http://socalifornia.permacultureconvergence.org