[Scpg] Wednesday, May 26: A Transformative Journey, and Coming Full Circle, with Barbara Wishingrad

Barbara Wishingrad seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
Sun May 16 10:38:06 PDT 2010

Please join me at the Karpeles Museum on Wednesday May 26 from 7-9PM for an amazing evening based on my recent journey to South America.  Feel free to pass this information on to others who may be interested.

You are invited to a very special evening of
reflection, celebration and community, as Barbara Wishingrad shares about her recent
experiences in South America.  Wednesday May 26 from 7-9 PM at the KarpelesMuseum,
upstairs, 21 W. Anapamu, in downtown Santa Barbara.

A Transformative
Journey Within and Without, with the People’s World Conference on Climate
Change and Mother Earth Rights as the Hub. http://pwccc.wordpress.com/
Venezuela, Peru and Ecuador are
also part of the equation.

Coming Full Circle:
Sharing the Insights, Wisdom, Hopes, Dreams and Possibilities from and for the
North and South, Grassroots and Government Projects, How and Where Do We Go
From Here.

This evening will be so
much more than an recounting of events, ideas and encounters on Barbara’s
recent journey, but rather a stepping off point for information sharing,
brainstorming, and collaborative consensus building in the spirit of the
working groups of the People’s World Conference.  This event will mainly focus on the
information sharing part of the conversation including asking lots of hard
questions about the balance between ideals and practical efforts, how we are
and can honor and heal ourselves and the earth, learn from ancient and modern
wisdom, live inside and outside of present social and economic systems, create
the new and transform the familiar.

More co-sponsors will be listed as they come aboard.

Some information that may be useful but is actually only a
stepping off point for this presentation:
Actions
agreed upon duringthe meeting
of the delegation that presented the conclusions of the CMPCC at the UN on May 7, 2010
Found
on http://pwccc.wordpress.com/
For more information, please email Barbara at seaandmts2 at yahoo.com or call 965-4402.

 "There is enough water for human need but not for human greed" Mahatma Gandhi

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery.  None but ourselves can free our minds" Bob Marley