[Scpg] Toby Hemenway: Workshop and Permaculture Design Certification Course

Outreach, RDI outreach at regenerativedesign.org
Tue May 25 08:29:46 PDT 2010

Penny Livingston and the Regenerative Design Institute welcomes author Toby Hemenway to West Marin June 11-27 as co-instructor for a two-week intensive Permaculture Design Certificate Program. Already have your permaculture certificate or don't have time to do a two-week intensive course? Join us for a half-day workshop with Toby Hemenway at the Dance Palace Community Center in Point Reyes Station. More information on both courses below:

Two-Week Permaculture Design Certification with Penny Livingston-Stark, Toby Hemenway and Brock Dolman

Join us for a star-studded two-week Permaculture Design Certificate course featuring Penny Livingston-Stark, Gaia's Garden author Toby Hemenway, and beloved permaculture instructor Brock Dolman. Renown tracker and bird-language instructor Jon Young and author and environmental activist Starhawk will also be there...a great opportunity to learn from amazing permaculture designers and nature awareness teachers that have been practicing and teaching for decades. Please share this event with any friends or family you think would benefit from a permaculture design course like this. See our Facebook site for a post that you can share on your page or check our website for more information. We are also looking for a couple work trade positions for this course.

Offered: June 11-26
Location: Commonweal Garden, Bolinas, CA
Instructors: Penny Livingston-Stark, Toby Hemenway, Brock Dolman, and special guests including Jon Young, Starhawk and James Stark
Registration Ends May 28th!
Find out more at our website: www.regenerativedesign.org

Local Resources: Permaculture in the Rural and Urban Environment
Half-day Workshop with Toby Hemenway
Presented by Pt Reyes Books and the Regenerative Design Institute

In his new book, reknown author of Gaia's Garden, Toby Hemenway, looks at the vast resources available to us that we may not even think about - from our social network to building materials - and the opportunities they hold for implementing permaculture principles in our own backyards. In a four hour workshop, Toby will teach about how to find, sustainably harvest, and integrate the many resources of our local neighborhoods - both rural and urban - including getting access to land for gardening, creating business guilds and networks, learning the pattern language of the city, creating public space in neighborhoods, and building urban ecovillages.

Offered: June 27th, 1-5pm
Location: Dance Palace Community Center, Point Reyes Station, CA
Cost: $50
Find out more on our website: www.regenerativedesign.org/toby-hemenway

Regenerative Design Institute
P.O. Box 923 | Bolinas, California, 94924
415-868 9681
www.regenerativedesign.org