[Scpg] Permaculture Festival 2010 Nethen, Belgium 20, 21 en 22 August

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon May 31 07:23:55 PDT 2010

http://www.permaculture.be/
Welcome to the website of the Permaculture
Festival 2010, held in  Permaculture Festival
2010	-Nethen, Belgium

	.

When:

Permaculture Festival:
20, 21 en 22 August

Convergence:
17-18-19-20-21-22 August

Permaculture design 72h:
from 7 untill  16th of August

Participants

Dear participants, be welcome, by foot, by horse, whistling ou singing !

Before registering, please note the two following important informations :

1.The space we have been given and the number of
workshops not being unlimited, we have limited
the number of participants to 700 persons. The
first ones registered (and payed) will thus be
the first ones served...

	.	2.
Concerning the payments, we ask you to do them as
soon as possible because we do not have any
starting capital. The money sent in advance will
thus be of great use for the rent of the tents
and of the sound system.

The fee is of 30 ¤ per person for the three days
(or 100 ¤ for a family of 4 minimum). This fee is
for access and camping, food not included (see
practical information).

Tenth European Permaculture Convergence

The energy mobilized to organize the permaculture festival
is literally overflowing. For this reason, and
for many others that are dear to us, we have
decided to organize the Tenth European
Permaculture Convergence in the wake of the
festival!

It will therefore be held from August 17th to 22nd ,
parallel to the festival of permaculture in
Nethen (municipality of Grez-Doiceau, 30 km from
Brussels), Belgium.

This meeting of permaculture graduates will be
the opportunity of exchange and many advancements
for the European movement, like all previous
editions.

For non-graduates, please note that this meeting
aims to discuss, coordinate and plan the movement
of permaculture in Europe. It is normally
reserved for people how have a certified diploma
in permaculture, but you are very welcome to come
hear the discussions and exchanges.

Fellow graduates, you will find below two important documents intended for you.

The belgian permaculture team
looks forward to meeting you

convergence : convergence at festivalpermaculture.be