[Scpg] Plants for permaculture project

joe broberg joebroberg at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 16 14:36:15 PDT 2010

Hello,

I am currently writing my senior thesis at UC Santa Cruz on permaculture and forest gardening. As part of this I am working within an existing demonstration food forest garden. I want to emphasize the use of perennial vegetables, and there is some space for shrubs and trees. So, if anyone can help me find perennial vegetables like tree kale, mashua, sunchokes, etc. or has seeds, cuttings, or other plants please let me know!

Joe Broberg (805) 280-6780