[Scpg] new Urban Permaculture E-Mail Discussion Listserv

LBUZZELL at aol.com LBUZZELL at aol.com
Thu Jun 17 06:53:40 PDT 2010

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Vladislav Davidzon" <_newsletter at commoncircle.com_
(mailto:newsletter at commoncircle.com) >

Hello friends,

We are thrilled to announce the new Urban Permaculture  E-Mail Discussion
Listserv.  Now there is a list  to discuss urban-specific issues -- such as
permaculture for renters,  community design and other urban-related topics
world-wide.

To  subscribe to the list:

or

e-mail  _urban-permaculture-request at commoncircle.com_
(mailto:urban-permaculture-request at commoncircle.com)   with the
word "subscribe" within the subject or body of the  e-mail.

We are committed to facilitating the weaving of permaculture  into the
dominant canopy of our society.  With over half of the global  population living
in cities, we must rethink and redesign our cities to work  with nature.
We're honored to donate this resource
in support of that  goal.

With gratitude,

Vladislav