[Scpg] BLOW OUT Book Sale~Santa Barbara Central Library ~ June 19 - 27th

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Sun Jun 20 10:47:49 PDT 2010

BLOW OUT Book Sale
A great book sale going on at the Santa Barbara Central Library (downtown)
a fundraiser for the library
all subjects, including gardening, natural history, do-it your self, etc
books, cds, videos, dvds, record albums, books on tapes...
Most books under a $1!
Restocked Daily
(They can also still take book donations)

http://www.sbplibrary.org/pdfs/events/06-27_Blowout_booksale_June_2010_final.pdf

Did you know permaculture, natural building books, and most recently,
"The Blue Economy" book by Gunter Pauli available in the Library
collection for check out to the public?

Message from Friends of the Library organization:
<http://www.friends-sblibrary.org/images/library.jpg>
See full size image

In this economic downturn library funding is jeopardized. Now is the
time to let public officials know that the Public Library is one of
the most important institutions in the area. In this same web site
the names, phone numbers and e-mails of all of the members of the
Board of Supervisors and the Santa Barbara City council are listed.
They can be found in the section titled Get Involved and then
Advocacy. Let them know that we care about the Santa Barbara Public Library.
www.friends-sblibrary.org

Friends of Santa Barbara Public Library
P.O. Box 1019, Santa Barbara, CA 93102
<mailto:contact at friends-sblibrary.org>contact at friends-sblibrary.org

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
    an educational non-profit since 2000
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in
order to grow." - Anonymous