[Scpg] Grow Food Party Crew's Special Event! /Sat. July 17th 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Santa Barbara

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Jun 24 21:46:51 PDT 2010

Grow Food Party Crew's Special Event! /Sat. July 17th  11 a.m. - 3
p.m. . Santa Barbara

Reweaving the Web
	Grounding the Inner Landscape.
The Permaculture Connection

Permaculture is based in Mutually Beneficial Relationships,
How we frame our designs, & our lives governs the way we relate to
the environment around us.
Go out on a limb......that is where the fruit is!
Sat. July 17th      11 a.m. - 3 p.m.

Grow Food Party Crew's Special Event!
Join Benjamin Fahrer & Diane Patterson
for this intimate and engaging afternoon of

Permaculture and  Funky Earth Ballads for the
Peaceful Revolution.

              ~ Community Potluck Lunch ~
                               Bring a dish to share!

Donations $15 - $20