[Scpg] Fwd: Reuters: China Jails Tibetan Environmentalist...for planting trees and picking up litter

Barbara Wishingrad seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 5 14:01:37 PDT 2010

 "...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and shelter."
- Bill Mollison