[Scpg] Documentary film "Hands That Feed" - help them reach their goal!

John Calvert jcalvert at crystal3.com
Fri Jul 9 10:53:35 PDT 2010

[$5,000 raised so far toward the goal of $15,000 – please support this
documentary and tell your friends! -JC]

Some big news from /Hands That Feed <http://www.handsthatfeed.com>/.
 We've created *a new video trailer* that includes Bill Clinton and the
film-makers:)  It's at www.handsthatfeed.com <http://www.handsthatfeed.com>.

For those who don't know, /Hands That Feed/ is a documentary film
exploring the agricultural crisis in Haiti and the grassroots
sustainable food security movement arising.  Our goal is to highlight
the organizations you all know about and work with, and to tell the
world the truth about what's wrong in Haiti.

We want to thank everyone who has thus far supported /Hands That Feed
<http://www.handsthatfeed.com>/.  This is a *grassroots fundraising
effort*, and every donation counts!  We had an amazing first couple of
days.  Of course, after our initial blast, the pace has naturally
slowed.  So now we need a second push, in which we're asking people to
*both support, and to */*please forward the video link!*/* * We all know
there are thousands of people out there who believe in a new food system
and development model, and this is exactly the story that needs to be
told to achieve this.

Again, please forward the video link widely to all those who care about
sustainable agriculture, new development paradigms, and Haiti.

Thank you,

Josh Levin
Producer
/Hands That Feed <http://www.handsthatfeed.com>: /*A Documentary Film*

/"It was a mistake. I have to live everyday with the consequences of the
loss of capacity to produce a rice crop in Haiti," /Bill Clinton told
the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on March 10, 2010./ "The country
has the best chance in my lifetime to achieve this objective: to build a
modern self-sustaining state. But what it means is that we have to think
about our roles in a different way, and how we will play them in this
reconstruction process.”/

*/
*
*/*