[Scpg] TONIGHT!/Pastors for Peace Friendship Caravan to CUBA/Permaculture In Cuba/ 4-6:30pm

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Sat Jul 10 07:15:52 PDT 2010

Hi everyone, tonight at this annual event, we have been asked to
speak briefly about permaculture in Cuba.  We will speak mainly about
Permaculture teacher & designer Robyn Francis from Australia (who was
in Santa Barbara last year for a talk, and taught a 3 week course at
Quail Springs Learning Oasis and Permaculture Farm) and the
information she shared about her time in Cuba, most recently with the
Cuba Australia Permaculture Exchange (CAPE), and One-Earth Footprint,
describing Cuba as one of the only countries currently living within
a one earth footprint.
Margie Bushman & Wes Roe

Emacs!

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
    an educational non-profit since 2000
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in
order to grow." - Anonymous