[Scpg] Grow Food Party Crew's Special Event! /Sat. July 17th 11a.m. - 3 p.m. Santa Barbara/Alpha Resource Center

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Tue Jul 13 05:54:02 PDT 2010

Grow Food Party Crew's Special Event! /Sat. July 17th  11 a.m. - 3
p.m. . Santa Barbara at

Alpha Resource Center 4501 Cathedral Oaks Road Santa Barbara, California 93110

Reweaving the Web
	Grounding the Inner Landscape.
The Permaculture Connection

Permaculture is based in Mutually Beneficial Relationships,
How we frame our designs, & our lives governs the way we relate to
the environment around us.

Go out on a limb......that is where the fruit is!
Sat. July 17th      11 a.m. - 3 p.m.

Grow Food Party Crew's Special Event!
Join Benjamin Fahrer & Diane Patterson
for this intimate and engaging afternoon of

Permaculture and  Funky Earth Ballads for the
Peaceful Revolution.

              ~ Community Potluck Lunch ~
                               Bring a dish to share!

Donations $15 - $20