[Scpg] Mid-Summer Garden Party in Oxnard Sat. July 17

eric humel ehumel at excite.com
Tue Jul 13 15:46:40 PDT 2010

You're invited to an evening garden party Saturday, July 17 6pm til just past dark at our 1 acre communally-designed and run community garden in Oxnard (no individual plots).  We will be having a BBQ, games, intercultural cooking demos, and more.  Past and present garden members (and those interested in becoming members) come at 5pm for a "year in review" gathering and vision-casting for the future.

Please bring your own eating utensils and a side dish to share.
For more info, contact Katerina at communityrootsgarden at gmail.com or (805) 616-2326.

Community Roots Garden