[Scpg] Know anyone in SB who wants a front or backyard Food Forest by Aug. 1?

Mark Stringer markusbstringer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 16 11:16:38 PDT 2010

Devin,

I live at a perfect location in downtown Santa Barbara.
We already have some aspects in place...small garden plot, trees (peach,
orange, tangerine) grape vines.

We want to plant non-thorn variety of black berry vines, dwarf apple trees,
maybe some nut trees, expand on garden, etc.
We have a single source washing machine that can be grey water plumbed, etc.
We already have a good off the roof rain gutter system that can be routed to
the soil or cisterns or both.

We¹re two blocks from the court house on a quiet one way street (Equestrian
Ave.).

What do you think?

Markus Stringer, MPH
(805) 679-3680