[Scpg] Permaculture Design Course at Pine Ridge reservation

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 24 18:41:25 PDT 2010

We still have a few openings for this course at Pine Ridge - please forward this to any who may be interested. It is going to have lots of special extras such as Lakota skills, unique hands on opportunities, and more. By registering for the course, you contribute to a very worthy project ongoing on the reservation, helping to create local self-sufficiency, local economy and creating scholarships for Lakota to attend the training. Some of the course fees are going toward materials to complete our projects (straw bale construction and other infrastructure).

Warren Brush of quailsprings.org is the main instructor for the course.

For more info see our web site at:

http://www.permacultureguild.us/category/courses/permaculture-certification-pineridge-2010/pdc/

and facebook:

facebook.com/permaculture.guild

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Permaculture-Guild/195056257941

We also still have apprenticeship/WWOOFing positions (MANY projects ongoing, great community of people already there, and creativity is very welcome), and openings for our straw bale, keyline design, and food forest courses (see web site or facebook for more info).

We also accept donations if one cannot attend the course but still would like to contribute. We need funds for roofing material, a greenhouse and water catchment systems.

Mitakuye Oyasin!

Cory Brennan