[Scpg] Reflections on Cochabamba Part 4 now posted on hopedance.org

Barbara Wishingrad seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 21:46:24 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,
I've now posted the next piece in my series about the People's World Conference
and my journey to South America in April. I have planned  twelve essays about my
experiences and how they fit into the bigger picture, and I am just starting to
work on Part 5.

Reflections on Cochabamba Part 4: Working Groups, the way they were...before the
journey
http://hopedance.org/blogs/reflections-on-cochabamba-part-4-working-groups-the-way-it-wasbefore-the-journey.html

You can also read Parts 1, 2, and 3 on hopedance.org if you haven't done so yet.
 You can find them through the search function or ask me for the URLs. They are
members' blogs.
This article is copyrighted by a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You may copy,
distribute, transmit and adapt this work and other essays in the Reflections on
Cochabamba series by this author under the following conditions:
  http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/
Please credit the author and give contact info when sharing the articles.
enjoy!
barbara

Barbara Wishingrad
seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
 "...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even
if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is
enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the
very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and
shelter."
- Bill Mollison