[Scpg] Fw: Phenomenal conference - "Creating a New Clean Energy at Speed and Scale"

Barbara Wishingrad seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 23:25:04 PDT 2010

Subject: Phenomenal conference - "Creating a New Clean Energy at Speed and
Scale"

And here's their mission statement at: http://www.areday.net/2010/mission.html
"Since 2004 American Renewable Energy Day has been bringing  leaders
and educators together to promote rapid deployment of renewable  energy
and energy efficient strategies through demonstration
presentation
performance
film  and
dialogue
Each year this event has hosted national and international  speakers along with
presenting hundreds of booths from all over the world which  have attracted
thousands of guests."

Really gave me hope to find out about a conference like this. I ran into it  on
www.enn.com (environmental network news)  There are a lot of great people and a
diverse range of cultural and  environmental interests represented. And its the
7th one! Just take a quick  look, these people are working to create a world we
all want to see. It's  some of the good news going on that hasn't necessarily
made it to the mainstream  media yet.

http://www.areday.net/2010/areday_2010.html