[Scpg] The Economics of Sharing and Caring: Financial Permaculture Workshop

L. Santoyo santoyo at earthflow.com
Mon Aug 2 19:44:29 PDT 2010

Please share and forward

*The Economics of Sharing and Caring: Financial Permaculture*

   - 10am to 6pm, Sat & Sun, Aug 7 & 8 2010
   - Environmental Charter High School, 16315 Grevillea Avenue, Lawndale, CA
   90260
   - $95 per day - $175 per weekend

*The Economics of Sharing and Caring: Financial Permaculture*
Time-Banking, Micro-Lending, Creating Community, Localize Enterprise- and
Strategies for a Sustainable Future.

So far, in the Permaculture Design Course Series, we have explored much of
the "techniques" and "how-to" of natural design and sustainable living...
Now, we will delve into more of the notions of "why to" as we take a deeper
look into "strategies" that lead to sustainability and truly create
community.

Special attention will be given to neighborhood empowerment. Through
discussion and group exercise we will also learn to apply the permaculture
theory of plant and animal guilds to the theory and practice of "Business
Guilds " to help create and find our own right livelihood and "reduce our
need to earn."

The Environmental Charter High School is the site of one of our design team
projects- and is a brilliant display of permaculture in action- ecology,
community and education!

Weekend sessions are lead by Larry Santoyo, Director of EarthFlow Design
Works-* with a very special presentation on Sat by Autumn Rooney, Co-founder
of the Echo Park Time Bank.*

Please RSVP at info at earthflow.com

Larry Santoyo, Director
EarthFlow Design Works