[Scpg] 2010 (Corwin Pavilion, UCSB) Clean Business Investment Summit

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Tue Aug 3 08:51:36 PDT 2010

2010 (Corwin Pavilion, UCSB)
Clean Business Investment Summit

FRIDAY, AUGUST 13, 2010
Corwin Pavilion, UCSB
http://www.ccvf.org./

Over $110 million in capital investments from private equity, venture
capital and angel investors has been raised over the previous 11
years for emerging growth and later stage companies participating in
the California Coast Venture Forum events.
"Where Socially Responsible Investors, and Service Providers Meet
Socially Responsible Entrepreneurs.

Who should Attend?
  Are you:
	*	A "Clean Business" interested in funding?
	*	An Investor interested in "Clean Business" opportunities?
	*	An Entrepreneur interested in meeting Investors?
	*	A "Clean Business" Service Provider?
	*	Interested in being a Sponsor?

With increased interest from investors, entrepreneurs, and businesses
in emerging markets such as clean tech, ethical, green, socially
responsible, and sustainable enterprises, the Clean Business
Investment Summit aligns the power of capital and clean business
principles to build viable, attractive, clean tech, green, socially
responsible, sustainable enterprises.
Register NOW !!!

All companies selected to present or exhibit will attend a special
one-day "CBIS Entrepreneur Mentoring Session". This will give the
entrepreneurs an opportunity to learn "How to work with investors
one-on-one". Companies selected to present will be given a special
one-on-one coaching session designed to assist with the refinement of
their business plan presentations.