[Scpg] GAIA screening in Santa Barbara, Friday, Aug. 20th

John Calvert jcalvert at crystal3.com
Sat Aug 7 11:12:03 PDT 2010

*GAIA*
(image) <http://www.gaiathemovie.com>a film by jason lehel
http://www.gaiathemovie.com

/A masterpiece and the finest film I've seen this year./
Gareth Higgins - The Film Talk

/A must see for those interested in a taste of the true flavor of a part
of America that we should all get to know./
Russell Means - Activist, Actor, Author, Artist

*Friday, August 20th  6:30pm Doors open  7:00pm Screening*

You are cordially invited to the
Santa Barbara Community Screening
of the Multi-Award Winning feature film, GAIA.
Please come join the filmmakers as they share their stories
of how this extremely unique film came to be.

Please help us cover our costs and recoup expenses
$20 per person suggested donation.
More is welcome, less is ok and no one will be turned away.
All donations are tax deductible.

*Santa Barbara Maritime Museum
113 Harbor Way . Santa Barbara*
http://www.sbmm.org

Please RSVP to John Gordon to confirm your seat:
john at digipaint.tv
323-620-7463

The filmmakers and some of the actors will be present
at the screening.  There will be a brief introduction to the film
and there will also be a Q&A session after the film.
Light refreshments will be served.

(flyer image)

Flyer: http://crystal3.com/gaia_invite_sb.jpg