[Scpg] OrcaSchool HomeSchool Satellite Program

Quail Springs info at quailsprings.org
Mon Aug 16 14:48:27 PDT 2010

Greetings Friends,

I want to share with you that there is a new homeschool satellite program in
Santa Barbara. We offer enrollment, record keeping and homeschool support as
well as rich, meaningful and adventurous classes. Enroll in the program or
sign up for a class to enrich your current homeschool curricula.

If you are not a homeschooling family, but would like to support Orca as a
local non-profit to keep this program strong and thriving, we appreciate
support and participation from our community at any level! Please contact
our new director Lia Grippo to support us: theorcaschool at gmail.com

Thank you so much.

Please share this flyer with others.

Erin Boehme

Homeschool Liaison

Orcaschool

theorcaschool at gmail.com

(805)570-3913

ORCA SCHOOL HOMESCHOOL SATELLITE PROGRAM

We are excited to announce the Orca School Homeschool Satellite Program in
Santa

Barbara is currently open for enrollment! Classes start September 8, 2010!

Weaving together academics, arts, life skills, and deep connection with

nature, Orcaschool educates the whole child (body, heart, and mind) and

fosters in each a life-long love of learning. With innate curiosity and a

dedication to stewardship, our students meet the world with a sense of

mastery, ready to face the challenges and opportunities of their lives and

times.

Currently, we are offering classes in:

. music

. folk dance

. spanish

. farming at Fairviews Gardens

. specialty hand work

. arts and crafts

. woodworking

. theater arts

. outdoor education

PLEASE CONTACT ERIN BOEHME TO REQUEST A CLASS SCHEDULE, FOR

FURTHER INFORMATION, AND TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES

theorcaschool at gmail.com

(805)570-3913