[Scpg] Quail Springs Farm Tours Sept 25 & Oct 24

Quail Springs info at quailsprings.org
Mon Aug 23 17:17:01 PDT 2010

Greetings friends!  We'd like to invite you to our upcoming Farm Tours, with
an easy way to pre-register and express interest in hands-on workshops.

Thank you and Happy Summer!

Quail Springs' Educational Farm Tours

with potential associated hands-on workshops based on interest

Saturday, September 25,  9:30am - 2:30pm
Sunday, October 24 (time TBA)

Join us to learn about permaculture design and how sustainability touches
the ground here at Quail Springs. And share a delicious catered lunch at the
farm!  Ask about childcare options.

Event Cost: $20/adult or teen, $5/child

Pre-Register for Farm Tours Online HERE
<https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFpIQmo3dVpWQTdGRUFzNDlvNT