[Scpg] steep permaculture slope ideas?

Kevin Gleason kevin at kevingleasonart.com
Mon Sep 6 07:14:15 PDT 2010

Thanks, John, and all others who have replied.  This is such a helpful
community.  I am going to look into the "net and pan" technique Susan
recommended and am trying to find some good "pinning" shrubs and trees
per Dan's advice.  I need to pay good attention to the plants that
seem to be holding up west facing slopes next time I'm out hiking.  It
is okay with me if this really steep section doesn't grow food....
Maybe I'll just grow food for the birds there.
I appreciate eveyone's help.
Thanks!