[Scpg] Sapotes and Apples are ready!

Julia Russell juliasr at pacbell.net
Thu Sep 2 14:52:50 PDT 2010

Hi Friends,

I don't know if I've actually transferred my Orchard Share Group e-mail list to this new e-mail address, but I hope so.  I'm being threatened by falling fruit.  The apples can cause head bumps at minimum and the sapotes can turn one into a walking glue stick.  HELP!!!

I hope everyone is free this weekend to come to harvest apples and sapotes and USE them.  It's so sad to just see them going to waste!

JC froze some sapotes and so we have a bunch of little sapote popsicles.  But they take up a lot of room in the freezer and we don't have room for any more.  So it's in your hands!!!!

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Best,
Julia