[Scpg] ] This Sat: FREE "Sustainable Careers" class at Adult Ed

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Fri Sep 24 04:32:18 PDT 2010

For career changers and job hunters, I'll be teaching the FREE ADULT
ED CLASS "Career Opportunities in the Emerging Sustainable
Society" this Saturday, Sept 25th from 10 am - 1 pm.  The class will
be in Room 27 at the SBCC Adult Ed Wake Center, 300 N. Turnpike in
Santa Barbara.

You can register online or at the Schott or Wake Centers. If you
forget to preregister, you can also show up on the 25th and try to
register then -- but if the class is full you won't be able to
attend. So please preregister to be sure you have a place.

The class looks at how society, the environment and the economy are
rapidly shifting and we'll explore careers and jobs with a future.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Linda

Linda Buzzell, M.A., M.F.T.
Helping clients with career challenges, money issues and the
transition to a simpler, more sustainable and nature-connected
lifestyle...
Co-Editor, Ecotherapy: Healing with Nature in Mind (Sierra Club
Books, 2009)<http://www.ecotherapyheals.com/>
www.ecotherapyheals.com<http://www.huffingtonpost.com/linda-buzzell>
<http://www.huffingtonpost.com/linda-buzzell>www.huffingtonpost.com/linda-buzzell
Santa Barbara, California