[Scpg] mobile home in Ojai for sale $69K

Eric Werbalowsky ewerb at ewerb.com
Fri Oct 1 21:50:08 PDT 2010

From: onahindigo <onahindigo at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 7:13 PM
Subject: hello from the bay area, can you spread the word ? :)

Dear friends and family,
As most of you know we have moved to Berkeley so that I can finish my
degree in Architecture.  We are settling in here as Teph has a new job
selling solar, Jalua has started middle school and I am enrolled at UC
Berkeley.  We still own our mobile home in Ojai and now that we are
settling in here, we have become very motivated to sell our home.  We
paid $120,00 for it 3 years ago, put in on the market 6 months ago at
$109,00 and now we have lowered the price to $69,500.  We are open to
consider all offers at the moment.  We love this house but we are
setting up a new life in the bay area and we are not allowed to rent
it out.  We will be taking a huge financial loss but we are ready to
move on.  Please spread the word that our house is available.  Some of
our favorite things about this house are:
1. quiet
2. large open plan (3 bedrooms, 2 baths, huge living room)
3. spectacular views
4. great neighbors
5. safe environment for children
6. central location in meiners oaks (walking distance to schools,
shops and ventura river perserve)
Martha Fellows (our real estate agent will be holding an open house
tomorrow, saturday from 1-4 pm) please stop by and tell your friends,
Martha's cell: 805 798 1106
email or call me if you have any specific questions (805 651 9992)
community west bank will provide financing if necessary
the house is located at 1975 Maricopa Hwy space #50, "Ojai Valley
Estates", Meiners Oaks
follow this link for more info:
http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1975-Maricopa-Hwy_Ojai_CA_93023_M14097-55858
All the best,