[Scpg] The Permaculture Credit Union will be at Bioneers Oct 15/16/17 visit the Booth

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Oct 14 06:11:32 PDT 2010

The Permaculture Credit Union
http://www.pcuonline.org/ The Permaculture Credit Union will be at
Bioneers www.bioneers.org Oct  15/16/17 visit the Booth
The Permaculture Credit Union pools the financial resources of people
who believe in the ethics of Permaculture - care of the earth, care
of people, and reinvestment of surplus for the betterment of both. We
apply those resources to earth-friendly and socially responsible
loans and investments.

The history of financial institutions is one of focus on the bottom
line which results in overexploitation of the earth's resources. Now,
an innovative new financial institution - Permaculture Credit Union -
has been established to allow its members to share their excess with
other members of like mind who would use it for sustainable projects
and, at the same time, take care of the Earth.

Our 10th Anniversary
2010 marks the 10th Anniversary of the Permaculture Credit Union!
This year is an opportunity to reflect on our past, honor those who
helped us to succeed, and look to the future. To continue to serve
you and to continue to be a leader in the financial community, we are
reaffirming our Permaculture values by pledging to "Going Way Beyond
Sustainability." We welcome your thoughts, comments and
suggestions as we move forward together!

New Service
PCU Online Banking
Now has online Banking